cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

My mine has changed to confirmed too 

Mines also says confirmed 

mine is still stuck on confirmed back order, i guess we'll see what comes from this👀

though mine is the lavender flip and not the phantom black

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If your orders are being moved from back order, we're expecting the stock to fulfill these! It sounds like you'll have your shiny new phones soon :Smart_Phone: Unfortunately @angelicaa, it sounds like we're still awaiting stock to complete your order. The lavender has proved to be a very popular colour. Rest assured, we'll continue to work with the manufacturer and our suppliers until every order's been fulfilled and we'll get your handset to you as soon as possible 😊

Screenshot_20210921-162549.jpg

Its now saying on the website order before 10pm for next day delivery on phantom black 256gb, surely this means those who ordered this option should get tomorrow

My order also changed to confirmed. If people order today before 10pm get delivery tomorrow I will be really peed off. Will just cancel order if that's the case, been waiting nearly 4 weeks now

Yes,it is just not fair. I waiting for almost 4 weeks  and people who order today by 10pm got the Phone tommorrow. We should received the order first

Has anybody got an estimated delivery date now of the ones who's order changed to confirmed today?. My thinking is that they must of received a lot of people's in of that colour size to fulfil pre orders and have enough for new orders. Maybe in the night it will update after 10pm

I had a email about my sim plan conformation of when my payment date is so assuming it’s not long for my device to reach me or be sent out

When did that come through?