cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

71B7ADDD-DF77-4BB6-A34E-4628C872F4E1.png

 18.12pm

Yeah, I also received an email to say that my device plan payment date has been updated (received at 1.30pm today) order status still says confirmed for me - fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow but I’ll believe it when I see it as I’ve been lied to so many times by Vodafone, it’s just unreal

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all 👋 We always fulfill orders on a first come, first serviced basis. This obviously depends on having stock of the variant you've chosen available. It may take us a little longer to supply a more popular variety of the handset, however less popular colours etc  maybe available in stock. Rest assured if you've already placed your order, you will receive your handset before anyone ordering the exact same phone today receives theirs.

My device comes tommroow couldn’t be happier long awaited for

How do you know. Did your order changed to dispatched? Mine still stuck on order confirmed 

DPD emailed me a date and tommroow is when I’m getting my device 

Just had an email to say mine will be delivered tomorrow by DPD - I hope everyone else get’s there’s very soon

My tracking has come through now too :Smiling:

When did you order yours? 

The 4th September