cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

I ordered mines today (the green one) so hoping it comes soon. Been advised 1-2 weeks but the other colours such as lavender were 3-4 weeks. 

I was told mines would be put as priority today for delivery so wondering if you know when this should arrive to me? 

I have just received a text and email stating DPD will deliver today, ordered on the 1st September. Hope everyone else waiting gets there device today also. 

Anyone know how long it takes for the phone to be shipped after the order status has changed to "confirmed"? Mine changed today, so i'm hoping i will get the phone soon

This is ridiculous, i ordered a black fold 512gb with a watch on the 19th of august and have been told numerous different excuses as to why i haven't received it yet i've called so many times i'm beginning to lose count. the last time i called i was told my order probably won't go through because the watch is trying to connect to a number i dont have yet or some rubbish like that and the quickest way to get it was to reorder the phone and it could be with me the next day as it was in stock only to get an email at end of all that saying its out of stock. Hopefully ill get the phone before next year but at this rate i doubt that too. this is the worst buying experience i've had by far.

I agree, I've been told numerous different things too about issues with stock etc. I checked last night and both 3 and o2 have plenty in stock. If it wasn't for the fact I had to pay a large termination fee I would have left Vodafone and went elsewhere as their service and communication has been shocking regarding this. 

I've just been told on chat that my phone is in the warehouse and ready to be shipped (order status still says confirmed, mine was ordered on the 13th of august), they also said it will be with me by Tuesday. Unfortunately the only evidence I have of this is one person's opinion on chat, so it still feels very much like I have no idea what is going on?

I ordered My Galaxy a Fold3 on 19th September and getting it today, out for delivery as we speak 

I ordered mines last week too and they said they can't tell me when they will have stock to dispatch it, it's ridiculous 

What size and colour did you get and did it show up?