Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy note 3 damaged bezel

Tizzletom
4: Newbie

The bezel on my galaxy note 3 has became damaged for some reason near the s pen and top left so what should I do. If i need it replaced can a vodafone representative help me with this please. I have had the phone only a month so i dont see why this is an issue already with the phone 

If in anyway I have helped you please press the thumbs up button below to thank me. Much appreciated
8 REPLIES 8

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi there. Your problem could be proving that the damage hasn't been caused by you.

My advice would be to contact Samsung direct as they are often more flexible and have more leeway when it comes to repairs.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

Thank you for the quick reply. It will be very hard unfortunately and i have also contacted Samsung thank you

If in anyway I have helped you please press the thumbs up button below to thank me. Much appreciated

If you have contacted them they should of said its not covered by the warrenty

But they can still fix this for you all you have to pay for is the Bezel the labour is free

I would not trust any once else with this as the phone has to be completly stripped

That is some amazing information you have given me. Are you saying i can buy a bezel and give it to samsung to repair for free?

No you will have to purchase the Bezel from Samsung and pay them for this

Okay, thank you. Do you have any estimate as to how much it will cost?

No as we have never had any one want one before

samy
4: Newbie

Interestingly,  my note 3 has what appears to be two small (2mm) nicks in the bezel,   one near the spen, and the other on the bottom left.

I noticed them a few days after buying the phone, and put it down to maybe it being pressed against something hard like a key or coin - which is strange because I am usually extremely careful with my phones, and its had the S cover on since new which would have protected at least the dent on the left hand side.

They were only small, and I figured even if I thought they could have been on there from new, there would be no way to prove it, but would be interesting if there was known batch of them with bezel damage out of the box?