Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy watch lte

Liam6200
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I've bought a galaxy watch lte, is it possible to get it working with an esim through my voda contract, on the phone app it just gives a message saying contact network provider. 

2 REPLIES 2

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

At the moment I believe Vodafone only support eSIM on the Apple Watches. I may be wrong though. If you're already a Vodafone customer try giving the sales team a call on 191, they would be able to advise you whether this would be possible or not.

wando77
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I too have purchased an LTE watch from Amazon Germany after a guy in a Vodafone shop told me I would be able to connect it to my phone and number share. I spent 90 minutes in the shop today, set it all up on a £5 a month the 30 day rolling contract and it wouldn't connect. Was told it may just take a while and a few restarts but here I am 12 hours later and still no connection.

I'm going to send it back and continue to be really annoyed at Samsung for allowing EE to have an exclusive on the LTE watch. Absolutely mental as I'm tied to a contract so couldn't get the EE watch unless I take out another similar contract with them....FUMING