cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to get vodafone to reprovision volte/wificalling for a new handset?

mark2410
4: Newbie

as title.  been trying to manually turn off wificalling via the app but it never does so i cant then turn it back on.

when i contact CS they are all morons and pretty much have no clue what im talking about never mind any idea what to do.

currently trying with an Xperia 1 ii but was just the same with a pixel5 but was last working fine on an xperia 5 ii when they last manually enabled it.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @mark2410 

The last time I changed my phone I texted CALLING to 97888, 24 hours later I enabled this on My Vodafone and was able to use the service without any problems.

will try this but as it just tying to turn on, but the networks thinks its already turned on from a  previous device, i think i need to turn it off then back on.  but using the app, i cant turn it off, it just doesnt do it.

Anyway ill give it a try

hrym

Is the phone you now have definitely compatible with the service?   I ask because I have two phones on my account (both SIM free).  The Sony L3 was provisioned out of the box, but nothing will enable the Moto G8 (which, to be fair, isn't on the compatibility list).