Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei Free Watch and Charger Offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

I preordered the Mate 20 Pro prior to release and was told I qualify for the ‘free’ watch and wireless charger but looking at the Huawei website I need proof of pre-order which Vodafone never sent me. I have the email with the pre-order number on it but that does not show the product, I also have the change of tariff and package information that came when the phone was delivered and a web chat with the order details on it.

spoke to someone on we chat and they directed me to the proof of purchase form... any idea of that will be sufficient?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

great i spoke to online advisor and he told me to fill out a form on a proof of purchase link now that has sent me a reply saying the details will be passed onto my insurance cover...arghhh

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Going from past posts on claiming an offer people have used the form and been successful in then using it as proof. 

It usually has to be something with the phones IMEI on it too. 

I note the page says "please visit after the 14th November and 14 days after your purchase. " huawei-redemptions.co.uk/mate20propromo.

Put it this way it won't harm to try ! 

I hope you get your order in and get your freebies asap @Anonymous

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Vodafone sent me the proof of purchase today which shows the date of purchase (well in advance) as well as the make, model and IMEI so I’ve added that to the claim by email on the website.

I’ll update this thread when I get a response.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Anonymous

I hope all goes smoothly for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Gareth did you have to request this form? My claim has been put on hold due to what i provided previously not being enough (original order email & the packing slip)

My claim has been put on hold as they dont accept everything vodafone has sent me so far for the claim. What can I do?? Its a joke that no one is in line on this. Surely vodafone knew what details would be needed for the offer and email them to you..

great i spoke to online advisor and he told me to fill out a form on a proof of purchase link now that has sent me a reply saying the details will be passed onto my insurance cover...arghhh