Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

@Bloodybigtiger wrote:

It's only bloody arrived. 20190424_092007.jpg

I didnt chose it because of the colour, it was all about the storage.  But I've got to say, it looks awesome 

Stunning. Very jealous!

i am too jealous, now you got to go through the hassle of getting the speaker

@bigboiruss wrote:

i am too jealous, now you got to go through the hassle of getting the speaker

I filled out the application earlier.  Vodafone didn't provide the information required so I contacted them and they said just send a screen shot of an email which has my order number on it.

We'll see if that's OK in the next couple of days. 

I applied for my speaker on the 18th, had confirmation email same day saying they'd contact within the next 3 working days and surprise surprise I'm still waiting 😂

This is my first time posting here - but I wanted to join in :Smiling: 

I ordered the 128gb breathing crystal on April 4th. Recieved communication for about four days - a total of two text messages telling me they would update me in three days, then nothing atall. 

I have phoned Vodafone numerous times, only to be told different lies each time, they really have no clue. I'm so appreciative of the fact it's not their fault but this has been handled so badly. 

I am still waiting with no sign of a phone turning up, I have cancelled my current one as was told it would be here on April 15th so I'm about to be with no phone which is frustrating. 

Man in Vodafone store told me to go through complaints procedure, which I'm currently doing. Has anyone else receieved a breathing crystal?

Shame you cancelled, as the Breathing Crystal orders were available for next day delivery in the online store last Thursday, meaning all pre-orders had been fulfilled.

To those waiting on the Speaker, please remember it's a Huawei offer, NOT a Vodafone one, and they have moved the goalposts on the offer. Despite what Vodafone were first told, screenshot of pre-orders email is not enough for them. Huawei are now also asking for proof of purchase, which can be supplied by Vodafone here: www.vodafone.co.uk/pop

Hope everyone gets their speaker now! 

Sorry, unclear with my message. I cancelled the iPhone I held with another supplier as I was ready for the huawei. I’ve still had no communication about huawei. Just a sitting duck with no hope of getting my phone anytime soon :Sad_face:

Finally got my hands on the amber sunrise phone. It really is gorgeous and feels so premium.

What you all doing for covers and screen protectors?

You guys that have the amber sunrise one are so lucky im going to have to wait til after my holiday to get my hands on mine, im going for a hard clear plastic case and glass screen protector

Also noticed that it's dual SIM which is a nice plus.

Are the other colours dual SIM too?