Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

Just phoned Vodafone CS.

Put on hold for 10 minutes, then told it could be Monday or Thursday. If it's Monday it will be available Tuesday, if it's Thursday it will be available Friday.

Basically, not a clue and non the wiser......

mine arrived and has been set up, going to take a week to transfer my number but eh it happens. Happy with the phone.

Worst part is, my local Carphone Warehouse has stock in store.

Getting a bit peed off tbh.

@jyoung1981 wrote:

Just phoned Vodafone CS.

Put on hold for 10 minutes, then told it could be Monday or Thursday. If it's Monday it will be available Tuesday, if it's Thursday it will be available Friday.

Basically, not a clue and non the wiser......

I was also told they only get their stokc updates on Monday and Thursday

Just had a look on Vodafone to see what their stock says.

Aurora is in stock for next day delivery and has store stock.

Same for black.

Breathing Crystal and the orange one seem to be the mega popular ones that they haven't prepared properly for - in fact orange isn't an option anymore.

@Mermaidsox wrote:

Ok so chat this time has said its not been dispatched their end. So i asked if they could tell me when the amber sunrise would be available and got this reply.  

"Yes the amber sunrise colour is the issue but no need to worry at all.
we had placed the special order to manufacturer.
I can not commit on this but you can expect the phone to be delivered by evening tomorrow or in morning day after tomorrow."

"I can assure you of this"

Oh wow, that is funny. The conflicting info everyone is being told is irritating! 3 network just told me tonight that breathing crystal is in stock (they don’t stock amber sunrise as I checked). I know it’s not the most popular network, however why have they got stock and not the other networks? Anyone know the status of o2? I’ve only heard of Vodafone and EE having problems. 

I pre ordered the amber sunrise on the day they were launched.   Ive had all the emails and texts stating its delayed.  I contacted Vodafone this morning to ask when they expected them to be available and have been told it was to be delivered today as a priority customer.  I said about the emails and texts and was assured it was on route.  Not impressed at all with the lies.  If its not available give me a rough timescale. FontD fob me off with lies saying its on the way when ive had no confirmation or tracking details sent. 

@Mermaidsox wrote:

I pre ordered the amber sunrise on the day they were launched.   Ive had all the emails and texts stating its delayed.  I contacted Vodafone this morning to ask when they expected them to be available and have been told it was to be delivered today as a priority customer.  I said about the emails and texts and was assured it was on route.  Not impressed at all with the lies.  If its not available give me a rough timescale. FontD fob me off with lies saying its on the way when ive had no confirmation or tracking details sent. 

Tbh I think they don't know themselves

fiddlesticks
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Stil waiting for my Aurora one here.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/web-shop/my-vodafone-account/orders/track-my-order is less than useless.  It still hasn't eevn updated to stage 2 any more, "order accepted", despite being at that point previously.

And it has never got to stage 3, "order ready".

But the consignment number the webchat boyo gave me worked and apparently on the DPD site, ( https://www.dpd.co.uk/index.jsp ) it's due for deliver today, having went from Vodafone, to Hinckley to Birmingham last night, on way to Castlereagh depot here in N.Ireland.  But that's the last updat at 3:50am, so it's not looking great for me paying £9.95 for Sat delivery so far...

I just tried the same thing on live chat and was told....I see you ordered your Samsung Galaxy S7....erm no! ##~##.

Then when I said that was incorrect, I was asked if I could give THEM the correct information. URGH!

Told it was on back order, no stock and that the device 'had been selling like hot cake' ##~##! 🤦‍♀️. Finally told it will be delivered to store by Tuesday or Wednesday.