Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

@hugga98 wrote:

I upgraded last week to it and yet still no delivery and no update 😕😕

Same.

Im giving it til the weekend before I cancel and pick something else.

I'll give till monday the.ill just cancel both my Upgrades tbf happy put u on the higher price plan straight away but wait for the phone 🤔🤔 2 people I know on EE have there's already

@hugga98 wrote:

I'll give till monday the.ill just cancel both my Upgrades tbf happy put u on the higher price plan straight away but wait for the phone 🤔🤔 2 people I know on EE have there's already

Already have orange ones? Breaking my heart :Sad_face:

Bloodybigtiger
4: Newbie

I ordered mine first thing in the morning 27th March. Got this today. I'm pretty ##~## as I had to pay an early exit fee on my old contract to pre order this phone. I went for the amber sunrise one.  No idea when it'll be coming now or I suppose if I'll still get the sonos speaker

Hello. Thanks for pre-ordering the Huawei P30 Pro. Unfortunately, Huawei have let us know that the colour you've chosen has been delayed. We understand how frustrating this is and although we don't have a new confirmed date yet, rest-assured we're doing everything we can to get your new device to you as quickly as possible. To apologise, we'll be giving you £50 towards your bill which will be added to your Vodafone account within 14 days of receiving your device. You can get the latest information at www.vodafone.co.uk/trakmyorder anytime.

So Huawei told them the day before release that it's delayed... Yeah right. 

I got the same text for breathing crystal 

I'm really sorry to hear that, I ordered the Aurora and haven't received any communication from them. However, I've just got off live chat with them and they have confirmed that my order will be delivered tomorrow and I should receive a text message from DPD tomorrow morning to confirm what time the delivery will be.

I really hope this is true.....has anyone else had confirmation that their order will be delivered.

VLC 04.04.19.jpg

I got that message too. Its not that uncommon, as Networks often only find out when they get their delivery what colour allocation is there. 

You'll still get your speaker as the redemption window doesn't close until 2nd June. 

@Bloodybigtiger I also upgraded early, but the early upgrade fee won't get calculated until the handset actually ships. 

OK, I'm disappointed it's not arriving tomorrow, but my early upgrade fee will be lower, and I'm getting a £50.00 bill credit without asking for it! 

BTW - a friend ordered his Breathing Crystal one thru EE and got a similar message from them, BUT without the £50 offer. 

I've just received 3 text messages from Vodafone, the first saying that 'It looks like you've changed your plan and your no longer eligible for an entertainment pass. The 2nd one said, I'm now eligible for an entertainment pass and to go to a link to choose Amazon Prime Video, spotify premium, now tv or sky sports mobile (I think I'm going to go for Amazon Prime Video) and the 3rd text was to say that Vodafone spend manager has just been activated.

The My Vodafone app is now showing my new increased data limit (100gb) and my new contract end date has also been updated

So It looks like I'm one of the lucky ones......

Very disappointed after recieving the dreaded text from Vodafone. I was a bit hasty and already sold my previous phone in anticipation of mine coming tomorrow.

Phone to see if I could change to a different colour and was told it takes 24 hours to cancel an order so I would miss out on the free speaker offer when I re order tomorrow. The guy suggested I wait until I get the orange phone then change it lol

They said it is showing as 3-4 weeks in their system for the orange phones.

Very disappointed at being informed at such a late date.