Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

I had another chat this morning.

Told I'm still awaiting picking and they're awaiting stock. Told 1-2 days. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Haven't had an official text update since a week gone Monday.

This is what i got from live chat a min ago:

Vimal: So let me share that as the phone is in high demand so the order is at present out of stock but you will get this order after 3 days for sure that is by Friday you will get your delivery.

Russell: but Friday is a bank holiday and DPD are closed on friday

Vimal: Ok so then it will be arrived by Thursday according to DPD timings

Vimal: From here it is shown as the back order of 3 days so after this you will get the delivery to you.

apparently for proof of purchase we need to fill this form out

Vimal: You will get that by simply filling the online form http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/proof-of-purchase/?cid=vnty-vod-auto/dvynfvtq(uv(bx)ava....

To be fair, if I worked on the phones or webchats in Voda CS and the firm hadn't given me anything to help answer customer questions, I'd make up a differnt lie to every person I spoke to.  I'd start a competition in the office who can get away with the biggest lie, print them off and stick em on a wall. 

We are only here to entertain bored uninformed Vodafone CS staff. 

Just realised I had 3 missed calls from Vodafone. I don't tend to answer random numbers and prefer they leave a voicemail.

Called back and was told it it's important they will call back. Added the number to my contacts

@Bloodybigtiger wrote:

To be fair, if I worked on the phones or webchats in Voda CS and the firm hadn't given me anything to help answer customer questions, I'd make up a differnt lie to every person I spoke to.  I'd start a competition in the office who can get away with the biggest lie, print them off and stick em on a wall. 

We are only here to entertain bored uninformed Vodafone CS staff. 

Considering how annoyed I am about this I laughed so much at this haha

I called complaints today (i couldnt log a complaint as the systems were down ...)

I was told that on the 27/03/2019 vodafone were informed that the Amber Sunrise would not be avaible until the end of April.

If this is the case I have a serious complaint as on the 29th when I paid money and preordered I was upsold to get the Amber Sunrise version and told I would have it on 05/04/2019

If vodafone already knew would never have it at that time then I was missold this Vodafone continued to sell a product it knew it could not deliver.

It is unlikely that anyone who bought the Amber Sunrise version will be able to claim the speaker due to stock limitation in my opinion.

@LarryTango wrote:

I called complaints today (i couldnt log a complaint as the systems were down ...)

I was told that on the 27/03/2019 vodafone were informed that the Amber Sunrise would not be avaible until the end of April.

If this is the case I have a serious complaint as on the 29th when I paid money and preordered I was upsold to get the Amber Sunrise version and told I would have it on 05/04/2019

If vodafone already knew would never have it at that time then I was missold this Vodafone continued to sell a product it knew it could not deliver.

It is unlikely that anyone who bought the Amber Sunrise version will be able to claim the speaker due to stock limitation in my opinion.

That's pretty shocking if true. We should have been told as soon as they knew instead of having to wait until the day before it was supposed to be delivered so we can't change colour and still get the speaker. 

Nothing would surprise me with this

[Removed]

You could always give the handset a three and a half week test drive once it arrives, before returning it and buying it from somewhere else, just to be difficult.  

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Just to add insult to injury. Our local carphone warehouse has stock of breathing crystal AGAIN!! Twice they've had stock now. And I'm still waiting for my pre order.

Actually feel like crying from sheer frustration.