Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

Another wasted phone call to Vodafone customer services.  Todays lie was, the Amber version is guaranteed to be delivered within three days.  I reminded the guy it's a bank holiday weekend and he then changed to three days after the weekend. So I asked if Voda have a definite delivery date from Huawei now and he said no.  Theyve no idea when there getting a delivery.  I highlighted the contradiction in what he was saying to me and he tried to say DPD know when the deliveries come in and he'll contact them and ask them to send my one first.  Because im a high priority and been waiting a long time. 

He said if it doesnt arrive three days after the weekend I will receive compensation from Vodafone. 

It's also the first time I've ever called a CS number and theyve tried to down sell to me.  He kept offering a cheaper model that I could collect from store today. 

For the first time I genuinely think all our orders for the Amber sunrise are going to be cancelled.  You can say goodbye to the Sonos speaker too. 

Hope I'm wrong, but there lies smack of desperation now. 

Comms from Vodafone have been awful but I'm amazed at how bit Huawei have messed up as well

@porsch1909 wrote:

Comms from Vodafone have been awful but I'm amazed at how bit Huawei have messed up as well

It's crazy.  I know Huawei are run by the Chinese government and their phones are sent to spy on us, but ##~## how can there be nothing on Google about this ##~## show. 

Have they taken over the internet too?!?

*searches for an emoji with a tin foil hat

They cant be doing much spying if nobody has the phone

im just waiting to get a message to say that it is cancelled as that is getting stupid, as we are not getting any new updates just getting fobbed off with the same old BS

I get told different things each time. I have been told by customer services that on 27/03 they were informed that 512gb would not be available until end of April

On the same day I received this text from vodafone (honestly it looks fake but it is genuine)

Honestly just make things up. 

Screenshot_20190418-102806.jpg

@LarryTango wrote:

I get told different things each time. I have been told by customer services that on 27/03 they were informed that 512gb would not be available until end of April

On the same day I received this text from vodafone (honestly it looks fake but it is genuine)

Honestly just make things up. 

Screenshot_20190418-102806.jpg

Did it arrive?

It did not

@LarryTango wrote:

It did not

Lol. 

Sorry bro, I feel your pain

So my order is meant to be ready today after calling customer services yesterday however hadn’t heard anything today so gave them another ring today, they said my order has been there for 3 days??