Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

@bigboiruss wrote:

Still waiting for a call back from the complaints team so going to give them the rest of the weekend and if nothing ring them tuesday and give them a gob full as this lack of communication is really taking the P now

I called complaints yesterday and got someone honest. Said at this point they can't help me.

I asked if I could get a good deal on an iPhone xs max due to them messing me about. They said I'd have to cancel my current order before they could tell me.

Anybody had any updates with regards to the Amber Sunrise 512GB version lately?

@LarryTango wrote:

Anybody had any updates with regards to the Amber Sunrise 512GB version lately?

No nothing. Still waiting 

Has anyone seen any good offers lately for the P30 pro, in any colour?

I can get a 256gb euro version for about £730 at eglobal , which I might go for if the pearl white one comes back in stock before Vodafone get the amber sunrise version.

Or EE are doing a company offer of £46pm, £10 up front with 60gb.  Any colour except amber obvs

Anyone seen anything worth telling Vodafone to poke it?

I've just had a bunch of texts of Vodafone and had a moment of hope.  Turns out I've hit spending limits on the new tariff theyve put me on and the price has gone up as I'm now paying for the P30 pro.  I'd assumed my tariff wouldn't increase until I'd recieved the phone. 

Is anyone else now being charged for a phone they dont have?

Cheers

Yep got a text regarding my flexi upgrade. Hopeful now

I'm on with live chat now. They've just given me a tracking number and said it should be delivered tomorrow. I've tried the number on the DPD website and it isnt recognised. Voda reckon this is because of the bank holiday backlog and it'll be working by midnight.  I'm not hopeful. 

@Bloodybigtiger wrote:

I'm on with live chat now. They've just given me a tracking number and said it should be delivered tomorrow. I've tried the number on the DPD website and it isnt recognised. Voda reckon this is because of the bank holiday backlog and it'll be working by midnight.  I'm not hopeful. 

You should be fine. It won't appear on tracking until DPD have scanned it

Got my dispatch email from DPD and says delivery tomorrow.

I'm crying though because I'm away for two days for work 😭😭😭😭

It's only bloody arrived. 20190424_092007.jpg

I didnt chose it because of the colour, it was all about the storage.  But I've got to say, it looks awesome