Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

As the picture isnt loading for me can you tell me which colour you got? 

Lucky you, got told yesterday that my delivery date for the amber sunrise one is may 1st, so got a week to wait but im away next week so i got a week and half to wait.

May 1st?? What date did you order?

i pre ordered on the 29th march, so i was a couple of days late, i was torn between S10+ or the p30 pro so took that long deciding

@LarryTango wrote:

As the picture isnt loading for me can you tell me which colour you got? 

Amber Sunrise

Glad the Amber's are starting to come through now, considering the last I heard on here was that it was being discontinued!

Have guys waiting for breathing crystal got theirs as well? Jyoung? 

yeh i was the one that was told it was discontinued, i think it was just a person that didnt know what he was on about.

Mine is out for delivery. Nobody home though :Sad_face: Hope they leave it with the neighbour!

@porsch1909 wrote:

Mine is out for delivery. Nobody home though :Sad_face: Hope they leave it with the neighbour!

You can redirect to a shop near you. That's what I did as voda said they wouldn't leave with neighbours. 

Thanks. Just got a message saying they've left it with my neighbour.