Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P9 Android 7.0 update

tryklon
2: Seeker

So, any prediction as to when Vodafone will release the 7.0 update on the P9?

It's a bit shameful really, since it has been release more than a month ago for unlocked phones...

Vodafone branded devices, never again!

28 REPLIES 28

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Ok well there shouldn't be any reason for any delay.

Is there much of a difference on her android 7 compared to 6?

Hi Guys,

I am probably not the only one here but I have just received notifocation with available update to Android 7 with EMUI 5.0. I have the grey version of EVA-L09. File size just over 2.28GB. Hope there won't be any issues 🙂

JB

Thanks for the heads up! I've just hit refresh on the update page and i currently have the update downloading.

:Laughing_Face:

My wife got the update the other day on her white P9 I'm still waiting on my one which is grey. Vodafone don't forget you sold this phone in multiple colours I want the update too!

Hi, I am trying to leave feedback about my experience with P9 updates in the last week. I know i won't get an official response but i know Vodafone leave one of these threads open for feedback so i didn't want to start a new one.

My wife has a white/silver P9 which has had an update to android 7 this week. I have a grey/black P9 which has not had the update. I hope my update has not been overlooked on the basis of colour, if it has been missed i hope this feedback gets to the right place.

Both are Vodafone branded and arrived at the same time, just different colours.

Thanks, Joe

blangfield

I received, and installed, Vodafone's Huawei P9 OTA update last night. Build EVA-L09C02B341, Android version 7.0 is now running on my phone.

Has anyone recieved the P9 Plus update yet? I assume it wont be far behind the regular P9 updates.

63johnw

Hi. I have the P9+ and not received the update yet.

63johnw

Hi @Gobster

@Gobster wrote:

Has anyone recieved the P9 Plus update yet? I assume it wont be far behind the regular P9 updates.

Just received it now on my P9+ and busy updating.

I purchased Vodafone branded P9 in June 2016 and since then not a single update has been received.

I am reading here that plenty of people have received Nougat update but I still haven't.

My version is EVA-L09C02B123.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

Thanks.