Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei T3 10 Tablet Slow charge

bazjohn11
10: Established

Just got within the last month a New from vodafone Huawei T3 10 tablet but when charging it seems to take all day to charge and the plug does seem to get a bit warm, I'm not sure how long it should take to charge as I've always had Samsung before please could someone advise what to do and if anybody knows how long it should take to charge, I would be happy to listen 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bazjohn11 I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems charging your Huawei T3 10 Tablet. If you don't see an improvement in this over the next few days, our advisers in store will be more than happy to take a closer look for you 😊 Please let us know how you get on. 

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to use a torch to see if any debris has got into the charging port. 

It may also be beneficial to try another charging brick and plug @bazjohn11

If necessary a Vodafone High street Store can take a look and if necessary send it off under the Manufacturing Warranty as long as the device shows no sign of external damage or water damage. 

It certainly shouldn't take all day even if the device does not support fast charging. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks @bandofbrothers for the advise it was bought on the 30th July this year so would it be a repair or would it be a new one if you know ? 

BandOfBrothers

Once the initial 30 days cooling off period has elapsed then it's a repair. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

Check your charger and lead.   I've had devices report slow charge when the charger end of the USB cable isn't pushed fully home.  It's normal for the charger to become warm, but all day seems a long time to charge unless you've allowed the battery to go completely flat, in which case it can sometimes take a while even to start.

bazjohn11

it was showing about 37% before we put it on charge 

hrym

Thaat's not the issue, then.   Have you checked all the plugs?   That would include a different wall socket, no extension lead if you're using one, that the brick is fully in the socket, the USB lead is fully home - basically, everywhere there's a connection.  If you have another charger, try that as well.

bazjohn11

it all looks okay and it the same with another charger (samsung one ) so going to keep a eye on it for a few days and if no better pop in to local Vodafone shop 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bazjohn11 I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems charging your Huawei T3 10 Tablet. If you don't see an improvement in this over the next few days, our advisers in store will be more than happy to take a closer look for you 😊 Please let us know how you get on.