Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei mate 20 pro setings problem

NCISTonny
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello there,

I'm not sure if anyone has had the problem with this phone in this way...

i have recently bought a Mate 20 pro from VF UK and i have a problem with '' Vodafone apps and settings '' update.

every time i press install it says that there is a system problem try again later....and has happened for 2 days now...

please advise.

I did sent the WEB message to 40127 with no help....

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are you able to access the internet via mobile data to surf the internet Ok ?

Is your Mobile Data turned On in your phones settings ?

If this was my phone I would go through all the settings one by one to ensure there all set up as they should be and no self setting usage bars such as ones for mobile data have been set up. 

The short code you e sent it so send for the Apn Settings to be able to use the internet. 

You could try a Soft Reboot by turning the phone Off and On. 

Your myvodafone app / myvodafone online will help to show any bars on tour account and if needed Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account to check that side of things. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Phone works just fine with mobile data... No bars on account... Its just that notification with the sistem update

right so...i found a way to solve the problem.

what i have done was a factory reset of the phone. i've set up everiting before i restored the back up with the apps and contacts and rest. the phone found the update again and this time it worked flawless.

so i sugest to all future users to do all updates before restoring any backups.