Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I'm enable to mirror my android phone screen on my television

Akkiiii
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm enable to mirror my android phone screen on my television. My internet connection is by vodaphone and internet is working fine on mobile phone but I'm getting error when I tried to mirror phone screen on television. Please help me out this. How can I mirror my screen on television with Vodafone internet service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Akkiiii 👋

As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, it may be down to compatibility of your phone and the Smart TV. 

I can see you've said that your internet is working fine on your phone, so this rules out any signal or connectivity issues. You can contact the manufacturer of your phone, to check for any particular apps you need to use for it :Smiling:

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Which function are you using on your phone to mirror to your TV @Akkiiii 

For example on my Samsung phone I use Smartthings.

You may need to check the feature your using to the compatibility of your SmartTv 

I see you've stated that when your surfing the Internet on your phone using 4G or 3G everything's fine.

Are you able to use Home Broadband Wi-Fi as an alternative  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Akkiiii 👋

As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, it may be down to compatibility of your phone and the Smart TV. 

I can see you've said that your internet is working fine on your phone, so this rules out any signal or connectivity issues. You can contact the manufacturer of your phone, to check for any particular apps you need to use for it :Smiling:

1. Go to Settings on your TV, phone or bridge device (media streamer). 
  2. You can also access the following: Allow screen mirroring to be enabled on your TV and phone. You can enable screen mirroring on the phone and TV.
  3. Look for the TV or bridge device. Search for the TV or bridge device. A
  4. fter your Android tablet or phone and bridge device have found and recognized each other, initiate a connection procedure After the "connect" procedure has been completed, the Android screen will be displayed on the TV's screen. ch each other.