Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues with the My Vodafone app

Ginettemay1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am having issues accessing the 'My Vodafone' app. I keep getting a pop up screen that reads 'Restart required, Your log in access has expired. Please restart the app to continue'. I have tried this lots of times and the same message comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does the same thing. . Does anyone have a solution please?

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

It sounds as though it might need a backend reset.  Contact the Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to get you sorted.   I believe they're very busy at the moment, so please be patient.

Thanks. I contacted the social team on Friday and they haven't fixed my problem. I thought I might stand a better chance with the wonderful people on here solving my issue. Vodafone themselves seem uncontactable by social, phone and chat! 

hrym

Have they tried?   I had some issues a while back and they escalated the matter, which resulted in my online account being deleted sothat I could set it up again.

No, no help at all. 

hrym

If you've posted on Facebook or Twitter, you should get a response in due course.   It took a while to get my problem escalated and then dealt with, but it was sorted eventually.