Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lockscreen cleanup

kevlea
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafone smart prime 7. Android 6.0.1. Would it be possible for someone to tell me where the lock screen cleanup feature is, as I have just installed  call blocker (should I answer) and it is suggesting that I need to disable that for the app to work properly., but I can't find it anywhere on the phone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kevlea👋  You can disable the lock screen clean-up feature by following the below instructions:

1. Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade. 

2. Select Security.

3. Tap Screen Lock.

4.Select None. If you have an existing secure unlock (pattern, PIN, password or fingerprint scan) you’ll be prompted to enter it before you can disable the lock screen.

Let me know how you get on following these instructions. 

Hi Mark

Thank you for kindly replying. I tried what you suggested, but unfortunately it has made no difference.  On the App, it says Disable Lock Screen Cleanup.  Location of this feature differs across manufacturers. Mostly it can be found in Battery settings. Search for Close apps after screen lock list and exclude us.  I have looked in battery settings but cant seem to find this.

Thank you for giving up some of your time in trying to deal with this and it is very much appreciated.   Proberly the simpler option is to get a different call blocking app!

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for the update @kevlea, I'm sorry to hear that hasn't worked. If there's anything else I can look into for you, you know where to get in touch.