main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Mi A2 lite android 10 issue.

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am using. Mi A2 lite and its updated to andriod 10.kindly help me in this issue.

I am using FM WhatsApp which is download from here https://gbapps.net/fmwhatsapp-apk-download/. when I calling someone on FM Whatsapp, voice come from loud speaker instead of other speaker I didn't even open my loud speaker but still voice comes from louder speaker and other problem is that when i calling to someone its mentioned calling instead of ringing even other person have access to internet. also that when sent voice message to someone,it suck while pressing the button of voice message. its start happening from 2 days ago when i updated my phone.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

That's the problem sometimes with Apk files @Othem2 that they are side loaded and can be poorly coded or won't work properly and in some extreme cases have viruses etc.

The recent update may have broken the Apk file.

Possibly look into contacting the developer.

Vodafone won't be able to help.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View solution in original position

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

That's the problem sometimes with Apk files @Othem2 that they are side loaded and can be poorly coded or won't work properly and in some extreme cases have viruses etc.

The recent update may have broken the Apk file.

Possibly look into contacting the developer.

Vodafone won't be able to help.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted

thanks for the quick response.

View more options
Highlighted

You're very welcome @Othem2  :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I think you downloaded FM WhatsApp from any third party website that why it's not working on your phone you should download FM Whatsapp apk from the official website or any trusted. Which link you shared here this website looks like a spammy website you can download fmwha from this link. https://jiolocalhtml.com/fmwhatsapp-apk/

this is a very trusted and very famous website you can trust this website. Well, I'm using this app for years although after updating this app is compulsory so after the update comes you can also update from this or search on google lastest update of that app. Hope this is helpful for you. let me know if you have more queries. 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for your sharing about the reputable website, I also used fmwhatsapp apk here. I later found an equally reputable provider Techbigs, which offers a huge and secure store of free apps.

View more options