Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Motorola G5s on Vodafone UK

Cheemag
4: Newbie

Hello,

I am completely unable to answer a call to my G5s. The 'Answer' tile does not stay on the screen for long enough to select it.

If there is another way of picking up a call, I have yet to find it.

This cannot be right !

I can't ask in the Motorola Forum as there's no obvious way of starting a thread after signing in.

Regards

Cheemag

4 REPLIES 4

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member

When the answer tile disappears does the phone keep ringing or does it stop at the same time? If it does it could be that you have divert to voicemail set up.......

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

@SimonWilding wrote:

When the answer tile disappears does the phone keep ringing or does it stop at the same time? If it does could be that you have divert to voicemail set up.......

Thank you for your reply.

It keeps ringing.

Regards

Cheemag

SimonWilding

OK so it's not that - does the screen go blank (as if the phone is asleep) or does the answer icon just disappear and the screen stays on?

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

@SimonWilding wrote:

OK so it's not that - does the screen go blank (as if the phone is asleep) or does the answer icon just disappear and the screen stays on?

As luck would have it: it's now working. The screen I'm getting today isn't the screen I had yesterday !

Yesterday it was with a call from a mobile today a call from a landline.  Testing both carriers this mornings finds no problems.

Thank you for your interest.    Solved I guess ...

Regards

Cheemag