Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Battery is not chargeing on my Galaxy A4

cwo012
1: Seeker

Subject - My Battery is not chargeing  on my Galaxy A4

Hi, re the above subject.

My battery won't charge on my phone.  I have tried to charge with various chargers and they all work on my ipad, but not my phone.  I rely very much on my mobile and any suggestions regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Carla

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @cwo012 

I suspect your problem here may be a faulty charging point.

Follow the advise from Samsung here:  What to do when Samsung Mobile device is not charging

If you still have problems, contact a Samsung Repair Centre or take the phone into a Vodafone store to book a repair following the information here: How do I book a device in for repair?

Further information on Vodafone warranty here: When I buy a device from Vodafone, how long does the warranty last, and what does it cover?

BandOfBrothers

@cwo012 

Are you using as original Samsung charger as I see you mention they work on your iPad which is a different device and charging port.

Use a torch and look inside the charging port for any lint or debris inside which maybe hampering the connection. 

Don't however go poking anything sharp in there or you could damage the contacts and don't use pressurized air.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre would be the best place to take a look especially if your over your cooling off period.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

PedroBear
1: Seeker

I've tried many options on APKNite to get my Galaxy A4 charging issues resolved but nothing useful.
I just changed my charger and it worked, lmao