Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App doesn't work in Andriod Nougat Galaxy S7

usan14
4: Newbie
Hi anyone got idea why my Vodafone app doesn't work with my Galaxy S7 after updating to Andriod 7.0. Vodafone app was not showing my correct allowance details, after contact via chat I uninstalled the app but after that whenever tried to open the app it shows "We are having few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted."
It been few days now having this issue uninstalled and installed app so many time even tried to delete from my play store apps and installed again but no luck.
Appreciate any help in this regard.
13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @usan14

From some previous posts it does appear some people are having some hiccups with their phone after updating from Marshmallow to Nougat. 

It seems from what you've posted in regards to troubleshooting you've done most of what you can. 

Thd only other two additional options are to clear your Phones System Cache , clear the Apps Cache and as a final resort create a Backup and Factory Reset. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

usan14
4: Newbie
I had clear system cache as well but no difference.

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

I've been having issues with my banking app since updating to 7.0 and updating the App. 

In the App details you should find the App developer so you can send them a bug report. 

The Vodafone Team here will note what's happening and send feedback too I'm sure. 

Sometimes a timely app update comes or the glitch basically clears it's self. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

I updated and HTC M9 to Nougat a couple of weeks ago.   All went well, but I had trouble with one particular Chromecast and a couple of apps that use location services.   After about a week, all of them mysteriously settled down.  My Vodafone has been fine all along, though it was reporting itself unavailable late last week (back online today).

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
I updated and my s7 edge got stuck in some strange accessibility setting were I could only navigate using two fingers on the screen
And then it said update theme and could not get out of the setting
So my phone had to go to repairs,only had it 2 weeks, just got it back a few days ago

SKYMAN513
Just to add
The my Vodafone app.Mine shows the correct usage but in the 2 years I've been using it I've only been able to login once and I've tried every permutation of reinstalling and changing username and every other way and still can not log in

In my case it does not reach to login process even. As soon as you open the app it say above mentioned error message. Looks like app does not connecting with vodafone system.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@usan14

If you're having problems logging into your My Vodafone online account or app, please speak with our Live Chat team. They'll be happy to look into this for you.

SKYMAN513
Thanks I have done already and 191 also used a different account and reinstalled with the different account I'll try once more and update