Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app not working

YasYou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, My Vodafone app has not been working for a couple of months now. Tried everything and spoke to Vodafone who were also no help. Reinstalled numerous times, cleared cache and plenty more but still not working. I do not want to factory reset my phone just for this app. 

Can someone help please as Vodafone don't seem to have a clue even though it's their app.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

When you say not working, can you describe what's happening?   Does it fail to open, or is there an error message?

I assume you're making the initial connection over mobile data (not wifi), which is required to set it up?

Hi, 

It use to work and one day it randomly stopped working and brings up error message with technical difficulties when trying to load.

Always set it up/open on mobile data.

AnnS

Hi @YasYou 

When you uninstalled the app, you would also have needed to uninstall from your apps on the Play Store, if this was not done, you would have reinstalled the same as previously.

If your online account is up and running and you are able to log in, the app should follow.

The best way to solve this is to go into the app settings and reset the application, this should help when having problems accessing the account.

Hi, 

Sorry for the late response.

I  have  tried this and still not working.

When installed and rights given for usage it asks me if I want to login, when I click login it just skips and starts loading without allowing me to login and bring same error message with a 10 second timer for me to try again.

hrym

There may be an issue with the online account that underlies the app.   If you contact Vodafone via Facebook of Twitter, the social media team will be able to take your details and investigate.