Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone

Angela85
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I can't log in to my Vodafone, every time I try it says there are technical difficulties. I want to find out what additional things I used last month to cause a higher than expected bill, it just says 'other'. 

4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion

Is this online or on the app?   I only use the latter now because of the two factor authentication on the web.  I've certainly seen that message, but it usually works after a few hours.

Also, are you using wifi or a mobile connection?   Sometimes the latter will work when wifi doesn't.  Also, you need to set the app up on a mobile connection first, and sometimes after an update, too.   Could that be it?

Hi, thank you for your message. I'm using the app and using WiFi bit have tried mobile data too and that doesn't let me log in either. For a few days I got an error message that my log in details were incorrect. I kept changing them but still getting the technical issues message :Sad_face: 

hrym

Hmm.  It's possible that changing things has confused the system, though I can see why you did it and it may have been a bit off in the first place.

Try contacting customer services via 191 or LiveChat and ask the to do a reset.  I think this involves deleting the online account (don't worry, it's not the bit that keeps you connected!) so that you can set it up again.

If that draws a blank post back here and the forum team will be able to have a look.   The have the same access as CS, but can work in the background and therefore take a bit more time.

Thank you, I'll give that a go.