?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @MohammedHasnain 

Can you eloberate further please?

Are you a Vodafone Uk Customer  ?

Are you currently in the UK or are you abroad roaming ?

Does this happen when anyone phones you and does it happen no matter where you are ?

You can check your Vodafone Uk masts via network status-checker and there is a specific Vodafone help page and template called Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Can you call outbound to anyone from your phone ?

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then see if things change. And if possible try another sim card in your phone 

Are you a Vodafone Uk Pay Monthly Contract Customer ? - May I ask - Are your Bill's paid up to date. 

Have you ported over to Vodafone UK from another UK Network recently ?

Porting in files can sometimes glitch which is known as a Split Port.  Vodafone customer services can escalate this to their porting in Teams if necessary.

Or Are you a Vodafone UK Payg Customer and if so have you topped up or sent a text or made a call, used mobile data at least every 180 days, because if not then Vodafone UK can close down a Payg Account they believe is no longer being used.

They typically contact a person beforehand and then give a further 90 days to use the account before shutting it down.

It can only be usually reinstated if caught very quickly via support on 191 or Live Chat > Vodafone Uk contact-us.

A Vodafone UK Highstreet Store can replace the sim card if believed to be faulty via a process known as a sim swap. Please take some photo ID and or be prepared to answer some account specific questions to prove your the account holder. 

Ultimately Customer service can access your account and check things at their end.

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts and help where they can once they've caught up with the post.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.