Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC CODE WILL NOT UNLOCK MY PHONE

Aksir
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After days and hours of time talking to vodafone i am going round in circles, they are unable to unlock my samsung galaxy s6 edge. The NUC code they have provided does not unlock the phone. i have noticed that alot of people have had this problem with vodafone. once person has managed to get it resolved by receiving a second code called a MCK code. However nobody at vodagfone seems to know what an MCK code is? try searching the internet!  has anyone managed to get this problem resolved and get their phone unlocked? my advise after this experience is to always buy an unlocked phone and especially stay away from Vodafone mobiles. my phone is now completely useless, the only way i can use it is with a vodafone sim. current i have a locked phone and an EE sim that i am paying for but unable to use. Surely Vodafone are responsible for getting the phone unlocked! 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

A person had a similar issue @Aksir and left a post on how they resolved their unlocking. 

The thread is > Android/Unlocking-Galaxy-S6.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Aksir Are you still experiencing issues after following the thread provided? :Smiling: