main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

No WI-FI Calling option in p20 phone settings

Highlighted
2: Seeker

So I am currently away at sea and only have wi-fi access and ive just realised that since my phone last updated the option to turn wifi calling has disappeared.  I have done a search and tried turning phone on with no sim card.  Then off then back on with sim card as was suggested in another post, but this hs not worked.  I have contacted vodafone and they say that wifi calling is enabled on my account.  But it seems to be missing from phone setting options.

Has anyone managed to resolve this problem without a fctory reset?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

They may need to push the settings to you @nwr161282 

Ask the agent to force the phone via sending an OTA configuration update that should provision your phone for Calling Over WiFi. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thank you for the reply @BandofBrothers.  I contacted Vodafone on Thusday and they said they would force it through but i have not seen any change yet.  I will be contacting them today to try resolve the issue but thought id check there was no fix on here first as normally get more sense from people on here.

View more options