Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No wifi no facebook or messenger

aaronmahler
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

As title says if im not on wifi i cant use facebook or messenger. I also find that if i have 1 or 2 bars of 4g signal my phone struggles to do anything on the internet.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aaronmahler It's strange to hear without Wi-Fi Connection you're unable to use Facebook or Messenger via your mobile data. Have you got enough data allowance left to use your mobile data? Does this happen in a specific location? Nobody wants to be without signal and experiencing these difficulties with their coverage or connection.

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread. If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

Done troublshooting and nothing. It happens everywhere not just in certain places. Very frustrating

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

No worries @aaronmahler! I certainly appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. So we can get this looked into right away, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

spoke to the technical team they disabled my data then enabled it. it worked for 20mins now back to being useless again!

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aaronmahler I'm sorry to hear after speaking with our Technical team, your issue still hasn't been resolved. Please contact us our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Rest assured, once a member of our team picks up your message, we'll help to get things sorted right away! Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.