Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass not working

Jennifermain1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've seen that a few other people have had this issue. I've tried to fix it by texting to get another link, also by calling NowTv to see if they could sort it. I've tried to call Vodafone and they said to call NowTv back. I have an old nowtv account with the same email I use for Vodafone. I cancelled the subscription but not sure how to apply my Vodafone red entertainment pass.

11 REPLIES 11

hrym
17: Community Champion

Hang on for the forum team to pick up this thread.   They'll be able to look at your account and get this sorted.

Joe
4: Newbie

@Jennifermain1 Hi there, we'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch. One of the team will be back in touch as soon as we can. Joe

I have recently reniewed my Red entertainment contract with Now TV as the option as it was the previous 12 months. I have followed the links provided by vodaphone to the selection page and it says my subscription with now tv is active. It is not.. Spoken with Now TV and they have confirmed I don’t have an active offer. I have now had to spend £8 on re-activating my Now TV account. Ive attached an image highlighting the screen I have when following the links. 

I have also re-set my network settings on my phone as the live chat suggested so I’m now lost as to what to do..

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P00kst3r  - Thanks for going through the tests and I’m sorry you’ve had to contact us again about getting Now TV.

I’d like us to check a few things from here. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

I've had exactly the same thing. Have recently renewed my contract and a new Now TV pass. But this is not appearing in my NOW TV account. Can anyone help?

hrym

There's no longer account access via the forum.   However, if you contact the Social Media Team via Facebook or Twitter, they'll be able to take your details and get this sorted.

noisycarl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get NOW TV to work on my new phone, I have had 2 long talks via the chat feature with vodafone to resolve it but it still isn't working. Every time I attempt to watch something I get the error message 'Pass Required' You'll need an Entertainment Pass to watch this on this device! Does vodafone create a new user profile after an upgrade? or am I missing something obvious? Should I delete the old version and re-install?

I'm at a loss, oh, and to add insult to injury, every time I try to chat again it's always busy! but if you say you want to be a new customer, surprise surprise you're straight through! 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's a shame to hear you're having problems with your Now TV Entertainment pass @noisycarl, I appreciate how unsatisfying this must be. So I'm able to take a closer look into this for you and help get things sorted, please message us the link to your forum post and your username over Twitter here @VodafoneUK or Vodafone UK for Facebook 🙂

Issue now resolved, I phoned customer support who passed me on to tech support, they saw an issue, cancelled my entertainment package, then set up a new one, whist that was happening I uninstalled NOW TV from my phone. I was told it could take up to 48 hours for it to work again, but after a few hours I got a text message showing the entertainment options, clicked on NOW TV, and hey presto, it did what it was supposed to! I re-installed NOW TV and everything was fine.