Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass not working

Jennifermain1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've seen that a few other people have had this issue. I've tried to fix it by texting to get another link, also by calling NowTv to see if they could sort it. I've tried to call Vodafone and they said to call NowTv back. I have an old nowtv account with the same email I use for Vodafone. I cancelled the subscription but not sure how to apply my Vodafone red entertainment pass.

11 REPLIES 11

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@noisycarl It's great to hear you've been able to re-install your NOW TV pack, I hope you enjoy it 😊 
@Will018846 If you're still having problems with this, please get in touch with us on our Social Channels, using the details @Loz mentioned. Please include your username and a link to this post. We'll then be able to help you further. Alternatively, our Live Chat team will also be able to help reset this for you. 

Will018846
1: Seeker

I’m having the same issues with my now tv pass. I spoke to web chat on Vodafone 3 times and still not resolved. Last time I was told they would reset my subscription choices but I’m still waiting that was 4 days ago. I now can’t get through to speak to anyone about this. Getting a bit frustrated with it now.