Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number on galaxy watch with texts

PeteB1980
2: Seeker

Finally have galaxy watch all setup after a week of complications. Tech master in store, finally resolved issues that online chat vodafone couldn't. On my data plan and onenumber plan with 4g. Only snag now, when it comes to using messaging from watch, its sending with a different phone number. Calling is fine and with my phone number. Just not with texts. Any ideas of problem, be appreciated. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's strange @PeteB1980 🤔 Obviously your watch has it's own mobile number to connect it to our network, so this will be the number, but why it's showing when you send texts is unusual. As we'll need access to your account to take a closer look into this, drop us a private message through Facebook or a DM on Twitter, with your full name and both mobile numbers and we'll be happy to help 😊

sassykb24

Any idea how they set this up for you? where did you get your watch from? 

I am having an issue setting up my galaxy watch active 2 with Vodafone. everything is set up and I can the oneNumber as active but every time I tried to set it up on the wearable app all I get is "Mobile service isn't available in your region" Did you had the same error. I got my watch directly from Samsung online shop

Thank you and any help would be very much appreciated.