Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OnePlus 7 Pro

Benmondo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It's now been three weeks since the OnePlus 7 Pro launched, and yet there's no sign of it on Vodafone's website. I think we atleast deserve a rough time frame as to whether it's coming out or not, so we don't all waste time waiting for something that's never going to come.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I called them again just for fun to see if I'd get a different answer and this guy was so honest.

He said "to be honest, with a launch this big, if there's nothing on the coming soon page chances are you're going to be waiting a LONG time for this phone"

He said "the coming soon page shows products we will eventually sell, but even if they are on that page, you can expect to wait *atleast* 2 months before it will actually be released, so even *if* the OnePlus 7 Pro was up for pre-order, it would still be months away from the moment it even appeared"

He followed up with "I can only say so much" and laughed as he said that, then said "Let's just say I'm not going to try and persuade you not get it elsewhere"

So I got the hint... I sold my old phone and put it towards one from John Lewis. Agreed, a company based on communication and selling phones, can't even seem to provide that themselves

Good luck to you however you go about getting the phone! 🙂

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Steddars I'm sorry about the experience you've had regarding the release date of this device, I know how important it is to know about the release of a new phone, before it happens. I'd recommend as previously mentioned, keeping updated on our Coming Soon page.

Almost August now..........

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Benxsupreme 🙂 You can keep updated with our latest phone releases on our website here. I'm sorry if the phone you're looking for, still hasn't been released.