Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online Accessory Order

u785022
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there,

I hope someone on here may be able to assist me.  I received an e-mail from Vodafone offering me an early birthday discount code for 25% off any accessory from the online store.

I decided to buy a Samsung Smart Watch.  The code worked perfectly and took the 25% off from the basket, so I placed the order - a total of £265.74 (inc delivery). However when the confirmation screen and e-mail came through the discount had vanished!  The e-mail shows birthday dicount but the value is blank.

I have called 191 and the gentleman knew nothing about this offer and told me I will have to go into a store.  

Surely this should be fixable now without me having to now go and try to resolve this in a store. Can someone please help me to get this resolved and only charge me the correct price?

Many thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Has the watch gone back to full price ?

Its conceivable that the agent didn't have the knowledge. 

Id suggest to ringing them again. 

A store cant help you with this situation so asking you to visit one isnt good advice. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

As I mentioned the discount dropped off, so yes the watch returned to full price.

The agent supposedly checked with 2 managers, and they both said they couldnt do anything to help me.

I also didnt think going to a store would help as this is an online order, hence why I have come on here for assistance.

I have attached two screenshots....  

What I ordered and the price I checked out on.

Voda Birthday Offer.JPG

The confirmation e-mail without the discount value.

Incorrect Voda Order.JPG

BandOfBrothers

Hi again. 

I would suggest then waiting for one of the team here to bring you in via private message to pass security checks and then they will collate some info and pass that onto customer services to be looked at. 

I cant view your attachments until a moderator has approved them. 

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrotherswrote:

I would suggest then waiting for one of the team here to bring you in via private message

And that is why I came on here! :Thumbs_Up:

BandOfBrothers

Im sure one will be along soon to get you to the right person / department. 

Take care. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@u785022 I can't say I've heard of this birthday discount before, but it's certainly something we'll be able to investigate further with you 🙂

So we're able to gather all of the information, as well as your account details, please contact us using the link in my private message

Kata21
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
You download the application of apknite Shopee to order online, quite easily.