main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Out of stock Samsung Galaxy S9 plus

MAttari1227
2: Seeker

Hi

I was promised the samsung galaxy s9 plus 7 days before the official release. Advisors at samsung have been telling me that the phone is at the warehouse awaiting dpd pick up. Today i have been told its out of stock. The offcial release date is on the 16th march 2018. Was i better off buying it elsewhere? When are vodaphone recieving more stock?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunatley pre ordering does not guarantee a phone on launch date @MAttari1227

From what ive recently seen on the Samsung Online Shop they started shipping on the 12th of March. 

Personally I prefer to go into store to purchase a week or so after the launch date so I have time to catch up on real user reviews to ensure its not a lemon. 

Once Vodafone have one in stock they'll email you with the tracking information. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options