cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20 Pro What's inside the box ? ANYONE know what Accessories are included in the box?

shh
4: Newbie

Need detailed input as the VODAFONE site only mentions phone features..store staff was clueless.

thanks in advance :Thumbs_Up:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got mine direct from Vodafone at launch, and the standard Huawei box had the clear gel case, charger and cable, earphones, and the usb-c to headphone jack adaptor cable. The screen had a protector on it, but it wasn't the greatest, so i replaced it with a third party tempered glass one Hope this helps!!

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @shh

I've watched quite a few unboxing videos on YouTube and the supplied bits are all the same. 

This is one guy called TechZilla who I follow.  

https://youtu.be/VQ8r6coQUwo

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your input,but its a poorly done unboxing.

Does not mention anything specifically.

Appreciate your help though :Smiling:

BandOfBrothers

Your welcome. 

I thought it covered everything in the box tbh. 

Have a look.at another unboxing or perhaps maybe speak with the manufacturer. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well... most unboxing videos have shown there is a screen guard and case included but VODAFONE store staff said its not and huawei says there is in all the boxes. Sometimes service providers remove the addons from the box so need to be sure. Tried looking up reviews on their site but none posted yet and the reviews  on Carphone do mention there is one included. So wanted to know for sure as awaiting delivery of the phone and if its not included then I would rather buy. and keep it ready when the phone arrives as it has a glass body.Plus to be fair there is always a disconnect between store and back end staff at Vodafone and the webiste alsio is glitchy and perpetually hangs.One would think such a huge conglomerate would invest in a better designed website which works efficiently.

Anywho,thanks for your help :Smiling:

I got mine direct from Vodafone at launch, and the standard Huawei box had the clear gel case, charger and cable, earphones, and the usb-c to headphone jack adaptor cable. The screen had a protector on it, but it wasn't the greatest, so i replaced it with a third party tempered glass one Hope this helps!!

:Laughing_Face:   

THANK YOU ...finally something relevant !! haha

So I've ordered mine in store  through Vodafone UK ,since its out of stock it will arrive next week.So I reckon it should have all that you have mentioned ?? yes ??  sorry but this forum is for London or UK customers right ?

Also how is battery life ...are the claims of 2day life any true ??

thanks in advance :Smiling:

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shh Anyone can post on the Community, but we deal with UK account queries :Smiling: 

To answer your battery life question, I can see that looking at the specifications between the P20 and P20 Pro, there's a 600mAh difference between the P20 (3400mAh) and P20 Pro (4000mAh). With both models running on Huawei's Kirin 970 processor, the P20 boasts a battery that should last you all day (or give you 5 hours if your screen was always on). So that extra mAh in the P20 Pro should make a difference, meaning an even longer battery life!

Would be good to see what others think :Smiling:

Correct ! And as already said, there should be a protective case inside the box, there is a place for it. Check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnarCXgFmk

But personnaly I received the phone and the space was empty, only manuals.
The box was sealed, or perhaps opened and resealed... i guess.

Of course to make you buy cases... so be aware.