Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20PRO wificalling

stewiebrown
4: Newbie

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortly

Thanks for any info,

Stew

189 REPLIES 189

Just to show that Vodafone CAN get it working, I've attached screenshots from my P20 (not PRO - but others say they have it working on the PRO).

First screenshot is the about the build, and the next two are, respectively, from the main settings and the phone settings - which look the same!

You can see the active Wifi calling icon at the top of the screen.

Just keep hassling Vodafone........see my earlier post - number 19 (I think) in the list.

The difference on "About phone" is the build - Steve928 has build ending with 110(C432) whereas mine is ending with 112 (C782). The call settings section only has the option about the power button - nothing about wifi calling.

But is the difference in build number because mine is not a PRO?

Don't know the answer to that one.

No - mine is a p20 also - not a Pro

Hi,

I'm new to Vodafone having come over from EE after over a decade. 

I've today updated to the 110 firmware on the P20 Pro but rather not impressed that Vodafone can't get me set up with WiFi calling successfully. I've called support twice and also texted 97888.

EE gave me a mobile signal booster box but Vodafone refuse to unless I pay.. I don't mind how I get better voice signal stability but I shouldn't have to pay for it.

My phone may be from Mobiles.co.uk CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.. 

Vodafone support can you help ? 

I really believe this is down to the firmware, Vodafone don't seem to support C782 firmware, strange as that's the UK one and C432 is Europe.  But what really gets my goat is  comments from Mods stating it works on all P20's that end up wasting more of time. Adams not been heard of  since he made that statement. 

Vodafone support, either fix my issue or admit your cant't??? Don't keep messing me around. :Angry_Face:

Mines close to be being given back to CPW getting comical now tbh, pissup in a brewery springs to mind. 

Something else I've just found which may be of interest....

https://forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p20-pro/help/firmware-update-t3776944

I was going to stating I've been sold contract and phone and the phone is not fit for the service provided. 

@ATrolley wrote:

Mines close to be being given back to CPW getting comical now tbh, pissup in a brewery springs to mind.