Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20PRO wificalling

stewiebrown
4: Newbie

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortly

Thanks for any info,

Stew

189 REPLIES 189

Hi,

I'm new to Vodafone having come over from EE after over a decade. 

I've today updated to the 110 firmware on the P20 Pro but rather not impressed that Vodafone can't get me set up with WiFi calling successfully. I've called support twice and also texted 97888.

EE gave me a mobile signal booster box but Vodafone refuse to unless I pay.. I don't mind how I get better voice signal stability but I shouldn't have to pay for it.

My phone may be from mobiles.co.uk(CPW) but Vodafone are paid for the connection.. 

Vodafone support can you help ? 

Hi,

I've today updated to the 110 firmware on the P20 Pro but rather not impressed that Vodafone can't get me set up with WiFi calling successfully. I've called support twice and also texted 97888.

EE gave me a mobile signal booster box but Vodafone refuse to unless I pay.. I don't mind how I get better voice signal stability but I shouldn't have to pay for it.

My phone may be from CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.

@DavM wrote:

Hi,

My phone may be from CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.

Hi could you let me know you build no please I don't seem to have any updates and I'm on c782 cheers 

@stewiebrown I'm also C782.  The update didn't prompt me. I had to check manually today and it appeared. I moved from shipped 103 to 110

@DavM.

Thanks I've tried and still no update, love the phone apart from the issue with WiFi calling and sadly don't believe Vodafone will ever sort it with our firmware build  😫😫😫

Well yours is bound to come at some point. I thought I was getting left behind too stuck on the old 103 but got the 110 at least if no WiFi calling yet.  110 has fixed the Google maps issue. I'm hoping that one of the @VodafoneUK guys will sort the calling part soon. 

Sure this won't help, but I'm another where it just worked out of the box.. No text or anything required.. 

@deezle was your phone through Vodafone directly or 3rd party ?

@deezle can you also confirm your build?  As  think if it's down to cpw not selling the correct phone build for the correct network contract. We could have a case for them  to answer. Would need Vodafone to confirm mine 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see this has become a problem for so many of our customers. 

@stewiebrown and @ATrolley I can see we're in contact with you regarding this via email and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

So we can help you further @Teuchterlad, please cobntact usby following the instructions in this private message.