Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20PRO wificalling

stewiebrown
4: Newbie

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortly

Thanks for any info,

Stew

189 REPLIES 189

@stewiebrown wrote:

I never previously had a reply from the tech department, so logged a complaint they went  through the same old stuff last Saturday then had a call yesterday asking if the tech department had been in touch. I then ask for a deadlock letter as the issue has still not been relovsed. I  now have to wait the seven day for Vf to reslove or give me the letter to go to the regulator. 

From what CWP have said your should be able to get vf to let you out of your contact. 

Ah right well hopefully you will get your resolution soon.  Yes from what has been said this morning it looks like CPW/Mobiles are happy for the cancellation to go ahead, I've DM'd Vodafone now with a link to the exchange this morning and with any luck that should be the end of it.  Looks like I will head back to Three as I know that WiFi calling works on this device (previously had a SIM) and also just got a great deal for the daughter so will ask them for another (£11 for 30GB/200 minutes/Unlimited texts, plus GoBinge (Unlimited Netflix, Apple Music etc) 

Spoke too soon

So mobiles will not accept the return of the device.  Therefor Vodafone will not cancel the contract for free (it's not my device so have to return it) and claim the only way out of it is a £415 ETF, fact of the matter is had they given correct information earlier I could have cancelled and returned the device within the cooling off period.  I'm now stuck with a device and contract that is of no use to me 8 hours a day 5 days a week unless I pay over £400.  Looks like I will be heading to the regulator too. 

Finally! 

Now for Vodafone to keep their end of the bargain...

Capture.PNG

Finally I can't see your link or photo hopefully you've got it sorted.😃

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ATrolley Thanks for the update, I understand you're now speaking with my colleagues via Twitter in regards to next steps. 

@Josh wrote:

@ATrolley Thanks for the update, I understand you're now speaking with my colleagues via Twitter in regards to next steps. 

Yes thank you Josh, I'm almost certain it's all resolved, I've had a cancellation email and text will keep an eye out for the final bill amount.  It's a shame it ended up like this as I fancied a change of providors but unfortunately without WiFi calling I couldn't really stay.  Maybe when I'm due a new phone I will look again but come direct rather than via a Third party. 

@ATrolley wrote:

@Josh wrote:

Yes thank you Josh, I'm almost certain it's all resolved, I've had a cancellation email and text will keep an eye out for the final bill amount.  It's a shame it ended up like this as I fancied a change of providors but unfortunately without WiFi calling I couldn't really stay.  Maybe when I'm due a new phone I will look again but come direct rather than via a Third party. 

Glad you have it  all sorted now hopefully once VF get back to me. They’ll  provide me with the same out come.  Can’t really believe  I’ve been left waiting again, but will give them thier 7 days to respond.. 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ATrolley It truly is devestating to hear you've ended up leaving us 😔 However, I'm delighted we've managed to get things resolved for you. Please keep us posted on how you get on following your final bill.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stewiebrown I can see you advised us you raised a complaint on 06 June 2018, I can assure you a member of our Customer Relations team will be in contact in the timeframe advised. If this isn't the case, please keep us posted and we'll gladly chase up your complaint for you to ensure your concerns are addressed.

@Josh wrote:

@stewiebrown I can see you advised us you raised a complaint on 06 June 2018, I can assure you a member of our Customer Relations team will be in contact in the timeframe advised. If this isn't the case, please keep us posted and we'll gladly chase up your complaint for you to ensure your concerns are addressed.

Not sure where you got the 6th from??. I raised the original issue months ago been waiting on tech for an age, so complaint was raised on the 31st May. When through the same old same old on the 2nd of June. Waited again another three days until the 5th was asked if it had been fixed. Had enough so asked at this point for a dead lock letter, so I can take it  up with the regulator. Told to wait another 7 days just want my contract cancelled now. Fedup with the waiting and all the excuses. 😡

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stewiebrown My apologies for the confusion, I was referring to a previous post in the thread you posted on 06 June. If you haven't heard from the Deadlock team after the 7 day timeframe has passed, please respond to the last email that we sent you on 16 May 2018 so we can follow up with your complaint for you.