Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20PRO wificalling

stewiebrown
4: Newbie

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortly

Thanks for any info,

Stew

189 REPLIES 189

I've been having the same problem and reported this as a complaint on 20 May. After speaking to about 10 different people, CEO office have agreed to deadlock the complaint after I refused £70 credit (since this doesn't resolve the issue). I'm now waiting 7-10 days to see whether their deadlock team can come up with anything

Still waiting  and it was me that originally raised this issue. Thanks VF for your great customer service, never been treated so badly 😡 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stewiebrown Has it been over 7 working days since your complaint was raised to the Deadlock team? If so, please respond to our latest email so we can chase this up for you.

@Josh wrote:

@stewiebrown Has it been over 7 working days since your complaint was raised to the Deadlock team? If so, please respond to our latest email so we can chase this up for you.

I wasnt told 7 working day  at the time and really think your advisors need better trainig, 7th April I started this thread over 2 months down the road contonally miss informed and still no resolution to my issue.  Think you'd have to agree really not good enough. But would be interest to hear your take on it? 

Can I ask what firmware your on is it C782? Cheers 

Sorry - I added the images as files, and clearly that isn't the way to do it!

P20 Image 1 - build details.jpgP20 Image 2 - main settings.jpgP20 Image 3 - phone settings.jpg

Yep C782 

Screenshot_20180511-085534.jpg

There are there Steve but in more options

I'd be interested in hearing the solution for this as right now I'm close to taking my phone in to CPW and suggesting they try fix it.  If your tech guys are telling me it's been activated on your side and the phone still doesn't show it then I can only assume something is wrong with the hardware. 

I am having the same issue, no option on my P20 Pro for Wifi calling.

Spent about 2hrs in total with customer support on the phone and in store.  Still no closer.

Do you have a way to get the option enabled as its showing as a supported device on vodafone website now?

If not I am going to have to cancel my contract and move to somewhere that can provide it. (signal is terrible where I am)

It's not available unless you get the handset directly through Vodafone