Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

P20PRO wificalling

stewiebrown
4: Newbie

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortly

Thanks for any info,

Stew

189 REPLIES 189

Hi I started this thread,  this issue is 100% with Vodafone I've now left Vf and gone to EE same firmware and WiFi calling  working fine. Until VF realease a fix for UK phone your get no where. Mods should confirm this.

I left because no confirmed fix date. 

Since its not a phone issue I have some hope left!! I've got crap signal with every other network in my house Voda is my last hope....

Wi-fi calling is now working for me. Latest Huawei update to CLT-L09 8.1.0.130 (c782)

The option has appeared in my call settings and I've tested it in airplane mode with Wi-Fi on. All working fine.

Same here. Updated to 1.30 today and WiFi calling is now available.

About time Vodafone! 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DavM I'm really glad to hear this 👍 Thanks for letting us know.

Yup got an update about midnight last night. Maybe vodka do care! 

Are the updates for the P20 Pro or the P20?  I have a P20 (not Pro) and still on EML-L09 8.1.0. 120(C782) with no updates showing up.

If the latest update for C782 is for the P20 Pro only, when can we expect something for the P20?

Good on those who managed to get a Sure Signal by way of compensation - no such offer for me: I had to go out and buy another one due to the one I had breaking down.

In my case p20 pro. 

isdoo
9: Established

Is this issue now sorted? 

Looking to purchase a P20 Pro - probably from Amazon and Wifi Calling would be good.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@isdoo Wi-Fi Calling was introduced and added in an update for the P20 Pro 😊 It's a great phone to get and everything should be working perfectly 👍