main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

P20PRO wificalling

Highlighted
2: Seeker

No - mine is a p20 also - not a Pro

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie
View more options
Highlighted

I really believe this is down to the firmware, Vodafone don't seem to support C782 firmware, strange as that's the UK one and C432 is Europe.  But what really gets my goat is  comments from Mods stating it works on all P20's that end up wasting more of time. Adams not been heard of  since he made that statement. 

Vodafone support, either fix my issue or admit your cant't??? Don't keep messing me around. :Angry_Face:

View more options
Highlighted

Mines close to be being given back to CPW getting comical now tbh, pissup in a brewery springs to mind. 

View more options
Highlighted

Something else I've just found which may be of interest....

https://forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p20-pro/help/firmware-update-t3776944

View more options
Highlighted

I was going to stating I've been sold contract and phone and the phone is not fit for the service provided. 

@ATrolley wrote:

Mines close to be being given back to CPW getting comical now tbh, pissup in a brewery springs to mind. 

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi,

I'm new to Vodafone having come over from EE after over a decade. 

I've today updated to the 110 firmware on the P20 Pro but rather not impressed that Vodafone can't get me set up with WiFi calling successfully. I've called support twice and also texted 97888.

EE gave me a mobile signal booster box but Vodafone refuse to unless I pay.. I don't mind how I get better voice signal stability but I shouldn't have to pay for it.

My phone may be from mobiles.co.uk(CPW) but Vodafone are paid for the connection.. 

Vodafone support can you help ? 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

I've today updated to the 110 firmware on the P20 Pro but rather not impressed that Vodafone can't get me set up with WiFi calling successfully. I've called support twice and also texted 97888.

EE gave me a mobile signal booster box but Vodafone refuse to unless I pay.. I don't mind how I get better voice signal stability but I shouldn't have to pay for it.

My phone may be from Mobiles.co.uk CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

My phone may be from CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.

View more options
Highlighted

@DavM wrote:

Hi,

My phone may be from CPW but Vodafone are paid for the connection.

Hi could you let me know you build no please I don't seem to have any updates and I'm on c782 cheers 

View more options
Highlighted

@stewiebrown I'm also C782.  The update didn't prompt me. I had to check manually today and it appeared. I moved from shipped 103 to 110

View more options
Highlighted

@DavM.

Thanks I've tried and still no update, love the phone apart from the issue with WiFi calling and sadly don't believe Vodafone will ever sort it with our firmware build  😫😫😫

View more options
Highlighted

Well yours is bound to come at some point. I thought I was getting left behind too stuck on the old 103 but got the 110 at least if no WiFi calling yet.  110 has fixed the Google maps issue. I'm hoping that one of the @VodafoneUK guys will sort the calling part soon. 

View more options
Highlighted

Sure this won't help, but I'm another where it just worked out of the box.. No text or anything required.. 

View more options
Highlighted

@deezle was your phone through Vodafone directly or 3rd party ?

View more options
Highlighted

@deezle can you also confirm your build?  As  think if it's down to cpw not selling the correct phone build for the correct network contract. We could have a case for them  to answer. Would need Vodafone to confirm mine 

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry to see this has become a problem for so many of our customers. 

@stewiebrown and @ATrolley I can see we're in contact with you regarding this via email and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

So we can help you further @Teuchterlad, please cobntact usby following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
Highlighted

Moderators may I also have some help please?

View more options
Highlighted

Direct from vf, build 107 (c432) 

View more options
Highlighted

@deezle thanks for the info. Whether from Vodafone or say CPW it should work. A phone should not need to be locked to a network. I'm on C782 110 in terms of FW/phone

View more options