Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone In a queue for dispatch for nearly a week

Jonny089
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi.

So I ordered a phone on Friday from Vodafone on early upgrade as I broke the screen on mine. 6 days later it still hasn't dispatched. I've spoken to various advisors assuring me it's queued for dispatch. Anyne have any ideas why it would take this long? The website states next day delivery for orders placed by 10pm.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

All sorted now thank you 🙂 the phone was out of stock. Facebook advisor was very helpful and I've now cancelled and chosen a different phone instead.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jonny089 Which handset did you order? I'd recommend reaching out to our social media team here, they'll be bale to get a little more information about the delay for you and can speak to our Warehouse team directly for an update.

Thanks. The phone was a Huawei p30 (like new) .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for confirming @Jonny089! We haven't been made aware of any stock or despatch issues with this device type, so I'd definitely recommend reaching out to our Social Media team for more information.

All sorted now thank you 🙂 the phone was out of stock. Facebook advisor was very helpful and I've now cancelled and chosen a different phone instead.