Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems yet again......

worf105
4: Newbie

Hi all again.

This is a replacment phone I received after the last time I had to send it for repair due to the screen coming up and its been working great with no problems what so ever.  Now since I updated to 5.16.161.2 with Sense 6.0 (2 days ago via OTA) I am having the known pink/purple camera issue in low and modarate light and even light conditions.  This is very frustrating to say the least and the though of going without a phone for about a week is a concern (family contact issues) to me but this needs addressed.  I know that someone here from Vodafone will contact me with a workable solution as they have in the past, which is why I am still with VF since 2000 and remain a very happy customer.

Here hoping for a speedy resolution to this problem,

worf105 (Andrew)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion

Hi worf105

As the camera issue has only started since the over the air update, it's probably fair to say that it is a software issue?

Not sure if it's worth trying a factory reset to see if that helps sort things out?

HTC may send out a minor update to resolve that issue if it is indeed very widespread?

The only other thing would be to send the phone away for repair. It might be a corrupt OTA update and reflashing the Phone might correct it?

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

thesoupdragon

Hi worf105

As the camera issue has only started since the over the air update, it's probably fair to say that it is a software issue?

Not sure if it's worth trying a factory reset to see if that helps sort things out?

HTC may send out a minor update to resolve that issue if it is indeed very widespread?

The only other thing would be to send the phone away for repair. It might be a corrupt OTA update and reflashing the Phone might correct it?