Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of purchase for Huawei cashback

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi,

I recently upgraded online to a Huawei P30 and part of the offer was to claim £100 cashback direct from Huawei via their website. As part of the claim process I need to upload proof of purchase, I don't have a receipt as it was done online and the phone delivered. Any idea what I can use instead or do VF need to send me something? 

Ta

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@SimonWilding 

How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-barring. 

" Claiming a free gift

If you’re claiming a free gift, you’ll need to supply a proof of purchase that shows the device that you ordered and the date you ordered it.

Here’s what you can use:

If you bought your device from a store:you can use the till receipt or email receipt you received.

If you bought your device online or over the phone: you can use the confirmation email you received after you placed your order. Can’t find it? Make sure you check your deleted and junk folders.  

If you purchased from one of our partners: You should have received a receipt or order confirmation email when you purchased your device. If you can’t find it, please get in touch with the partner that you purchased your device from. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

@SimonWilding 

How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-barring. 

" Claiming a free gift

If you’re claiming a free gift, you’ll need to supply a proof of purchase that shows the device that you ordered and the date you ordered it.

Here’s what you can use:

If you bought your device from a store:you can use the till receipt or email receipt you received.

If you bought your device online or over the phone: you can use the confirmation email you received after you placed your order. Can’t find it? Make sure you check your deleted and junk folders.  

If you purchased from one of our partners: You should have received a receipt or order confirmation email when you purchased your device. If you can’t find it, please get in touch with the partner that you purchased your device from. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.