Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S10+ galaxy buds pre order

Ian_forrest
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I’ve just received email from Samsung saying my claim for the pre order galaxy buds been cancelled due to no sales receipt... I pre ordered phone 22nd feb, I received the standard email with web order but no order details... only update I had from vodaphone was a email from dpd saying phone on way, how has anyone claimed for the galaxy buds? 

21 REPLIES 21

HUD209
4: Newbie

I just had the same email, we have seven days to upload the necessary proof. Just got off live chat with Vodafone help and they linked me to a proof of purchase request form that can take up to three days and the guy couldn't confirm if that would have my pre-order date on it... Not very happy with the service to be honest.

Going to be fuming if I can't claim the buds because they haven't sent the relevant information like every other carrier in the world seems to have done

Here's the link by the way: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/proof-of-purchase/

Yeah I’ve just got of phone they said same to me, this prof of purchase is what they send to insurance company’s ect... it did ask for date of order... I have since had a email of vodaphone saying they will email me proof in next 3 days... hopefully this sorts it. Thanks mate 

Update Samsung have Validated claim, 

Did you get the proof of purchase from Vodafone already?

If so, did it have the pre-order date on it?

No but I spoke to Samsung via the live chat button,

‘’I sent them copy of pre order email with the web-000 order number on as this was the only email I received from vodaphone but didn’t have any order details on it,

I when phone was delivered there was a little printed slip with order details etc which had that web-000 number on it, they validate claim by rechecking details to which they approved it,

link to to speak to Samsung live chat is https://samsungpromotions.com/support/faq/galaxybudsoffer.html#seeAll

scroll to bottom, you will need claim number and imie number when they speak to you.

Thank you very much!

Still waiting for my proof of purchase. Spoke to Samsung and they said I needed more proof than the slip that came on delivery, so waiting for Vodafone to hold up their end of the bargain...

Try speaker to Samsung again I think it all depends on who u speak to and what mood they are in... they accepted mine alongside email with the web-000 number on 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @HUD209, I'm sorry to hear you've not had your Proof of Purchase yet. Have you filled in our request form for this here?

It can take up to three days for the team to get back in touch with the information you need. If it's been longer than this, I'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you.

So I can access your account securely, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.