Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S10+ galaxy buds pre order

Ian_forrest
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I’ve just received email from Samsung saying my claim for the pre order galaxy buds been cancelled due to no sales receipt... I pre ordered phone 22nd feb, I received the standard email with web order but no order details... only update I had from vodaphone was a email from dpd saying phone on way, how has anyone claimed for the galaxy buds? 

21 REPLIES 21

Why wouldn't you send the relevant information with the purchase? Every other provider does, I know, I've received an S10+ from 02 and EE, both came with the information I needed to claim the ear buds, it's a shame I decided that I was sticking with Vodafone so I'm now waiting on Vodafone to pull it's finger out. Funny, I pre ordered with Vodafone on on 28th Feb, 02 and EE didn't get my pre-order until the 2nd March but both managed to get the phone to me on launch.....

It's crazy that they didn't provide the information to begin with. Samsung have given me until Tuesday to update my claim with the missing information or else I'm going to be declined. I'm so mad right now. 

I had my proof of purchase come thru yesterday via email.... didn’t need it in the end.... I don’t understand why Samsung are being the way they are when the pre order was over all networks etc..... but again vodaphone should have send correct info at pre order stage... have u spoken to Samsung again? They validated mine using that slip and pre order email with just the web number 

Who did you speak to?

Every time I use their live chat they just redirect me to their promotions team email address and phone number. I ring the number but it is all automated....

I spoke to the online chat thing, they told me to email screenshot of the pre order email that only states theWEB-000 number plus a photo of the slip that came with phone, they crossed matched the web number on pre order email with slip and then validated it and sent that email back to me..... 

So frustrating... I have spoken to three seperate people on the live chat and each one wont help and only give me an email address and phone number.

I was also on live chat with Vodafone on Thursday night trying to get proof of purchase sorted. The guy seemed helpful, but wasn't in the end. He also said I could get some compensation for the delay, he said I could save the chat transcript for proof and told me it would give me the option to save it when I clicked the X to end chat... it didn't, so no proof there either.

Absolute nightmare

prodigualson
4: Newbie

Sent the pre order email to Samsung and they said it's not SUFFICIENT! They said the pre order date does not appear although it fies, it's in thf email header. Called Vodafone to get a formal proof if purchase and still waiting for it. I have only 7 days to send Samsung another document. Fuming..  

When you put in the claim it let you attach more than one file so i attached the pre order email and the email that i got when the device was sent and got accepted. Dunno if that helps you

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you've all been having problems, claiming your earbuds. 
@madMARTYNmarsh Have either yourself or an adviser completed the proof of purchase form TJ mentioned? If so, this will be with you as soon as possible. @prodigualson - this will also be the case for yourself. The dedicated team will get the relevant documents to you, as quickly as they can. 
@HUD209 Have you completed the proof of purchase, via the link TJ sent? If you're having problems with this, please get in touch via the private message she sent and we'll take a closer look into it for you. 

Everyone sorted now? Anyone received them yet lol