Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S7 Edge Briefing feed

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Hi all on the 7 edge were you can set it to swipe the edge panel on one side and you have a few options 

So I put S health which shows your current steps with works fine but the briefing feed shows UNABLE TO SHOW NOTIFICATIONS and Ju the top there is a greeny blue box with a tick in it 

If I press on the panel it takes me to the page were you tick which notifications you want and no matter what I choose I still get the unavailable option 

I've looked in apps for breifing feed and if it's there not under that name

I've reset all apps to there defaults I've restarted and cleared cache partion and still no go 

Can any one suggest any thing as there must be some thing I've missed arrow device is fine and the s health bit works I tried the news feed as well and that would fine it's just the one that shows missed calls and texts and calender notifications 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DRUIDDOODE

At last I found it under settings then lock screen and security and then notifications were you can choose to hide or show on lockscreen as mine was sent to not show it blocked the edge notifications as well 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

DRUIDDOODE

At last I found it under settings then lock screen and security and then notifications were you can choose to hide or show on lockscreen as mine was sent to not show it blocked the edge notifications as well