Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S8 wifi calling when roaming

kevinfoc
4: Newbie

I have a Samsung S8 supplied by Vodafone with RED plan. Wi-Fi calling works great in UK - but when in the EU - I don’t get any Wi-Fi calling. If I swap the sim to my old Samsung S7 (also vodafone supplied) - Wi-Fi calling  works in both the UK and in the EU. 

any ideas?

tried the chat line - they just say text send to ..... and so on then when I keep pushing them they "loose connection"

27 REPLIES 27

Any update on This?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinfoc - I’m sorry for the delay.

We’re waiting to hear back again from the Project Manager and we’ll post back as soon as we get an update.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinfoc - We’ve had confirmation that the wording is being clarified and it will be amended.

Our apologies again.

So when I got my contract the terms and conditions were wrong? What I singled up for I am not going to get?

No responce? How do I get in touch with someone senior to sort this out? 

I now have a phone and a.contract that dosen' t work as described.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kevinfoc For further help, please respond to the latest email you've received :Smiling:

Last e-mail I got 're this was back in November - saying looking into it - i have checked all usual junk folders - when did you send the e-mail?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinfoc - It doesn’t sound like you’ve had direct contact via email with my team before.

I’ve sent you a private message with steps of how to send us your details.